Monetary Requests

Requests for funds by individuals, committees, divisions, or round tables must be based on amounts budgeted for that individual or group and approved by Council for the current fiscal year. All expenditures should be itemized and documented prior to request for payment. Each request must be submitted to the Treasurer via the Association Administrator on the Monetary Request form:

If you have any questions about the form or the process, please contact the Association Administrator Angie Moore at [email protected] or 334-414-0113.